- Founder Chairman - Vishwas Co-op. Bank Ltd., Nashik
- Member of Highpower Committee - Due to remarkable contribution in a Co.op.Sector, Honored as the only one Non Governmental Member of Highpower Committee of Govt. of India to organise cheerful activates on the occasion of International Co-op.Year.
- Member - Committee appointed by Govt. of Maharashtra for preparing the draft of Youth Policy of Maharashtra.
- President - Art, Culture and Entertainment, a sub-committee appointed by Govt. of Maharashtra for preparing the draft of Youth Policy of Maharashtra.
- Member-Governing Body, Board of Maharashtra State Technical Education Board (MSBTE)
- Ex-Director-National Federation of Urban Co-op.Banks & Credit Societies (NAFCUB),New Delhi
- Director - Nashik District Urban Co-op.Bank's Association, Nashik
- Director - Maharashtra State Cooperative Banks Association, Mumbai
- Joint co-ordinator - Nav Maharashtra Yuva Abhiyan, a state level youth forum founded by Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Mumbai.
- Advisor - Vishwas Dnyan Prabodhini & Research Institute, Nashik, a first of its kind, high-tech training institute & research study centre established for strenghthening co-operative sector.
- Former Treasurer - 'Kusumagraj Prathishthan', Nashik.
- Vice President - Vasant Vyakhyanmala, Nashik
- Executive President-Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Mumbai, Regional Center Nashik.
- Director - Yashaswini Samajik Abhiyan
- Member - Nominated member on regularity Board of Maharashtra State Technical Educaton Board (MSBTE). This Board consist of 16 members who have done creative & policy making work in the filed of Engineering, grant & non-grant Polytechnics, ITI's, Professional Institution, Educational Institutions, Bio-Technology, Jwellery, Medicine, Small Scale Industry, Information Technology, Hotel Management & others. This nomination is declared by Ministry of Higher & Technical Education Department.
- Member - Asiatic Society of Mumbai - Research, Scholarships & Medals Committee & Modern-Book Selection Committee (2019-2020).
- Life Member
- i) Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Mumbai
- ii) Marathi Sahitya Parishad
- iii) Mumbai Cricket Association
- iv) Nashik District Cricket Association
- v) 'India and Pakistan People's Forum for Peace and Democracy'
- vi) 'Shri. Sai Sansthan Trust, Shirdi
- vii) Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Natya Parishad
- Member - Committee appointed by Government of Maharashtra under the Chairmanship of Mr.D.M.Sukhtankar (Retd. Chief Secretary, Maharashtra Govt.) for the reform agenda for Urban Co.op. banks. The committee was set-up to review the working of co-op banks / institutes.
- Member - Core Group Committee appointed by the Commissioner for Co-operation (Maharashtra State) for the development of Self Help Groups in 2002-03.
- Member - Committee setup by the Pune University under the Maharashtra University's Act, 1994, Section 83 (2) for conduct of 'Master in Communication and Journalism Course'.
- Member - Study group Committee appointed by the Commissioner for Co-operation (Maharashtra State) for the study of the urban banks working.
- Member - 'Sinhanstha Kumbhmela Committee', Government of Maharashtra in 2002-03 & 2003-04, to advice the administration on various related topics, appointed by the Governor of Maharashtra. In this context the 'Akhil Bhartiya Chatu Sampradaya Khalsa' felicitated him for his exceptional work done in this committee.
- Member - 'Think Tank Committee' appointed by Director General, Yashwantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration (YASHADA), Pune on 7 Nov 2003.
- Member - Association of LEFT HANDERS, Nashik Chapter.
- Member - Committee formed by Hon. Commissioner Co-operation & Textile, Maharshtra State, Pune for discussing the issues related to MIS & applicability of the Provisions of International Accounting Standard-32(IAS-32)
- Member - Maharashtra State Government delegation which visited "Europe" for the study of International Market for Fruits, Flowers & Vegetable 31st July 2006 & 9 Aug 2006 at London, Amsterdam, Belgium, France.
- Member - Delegation team who visited Lahore for the 8th Joint Convention of "Pakistan India Peoples Forum for Peace and Democracy" from 18th to 20th May 2007.
- Secretary - "Sathi Charitable Trust" which works in varoius social issues related to Senior citizens, Education & Technical field, Orphon children, Widows etc.
- Co-ordinator of the technical committee-Appointed as a Co-ordinator of the technical committee which is formed for designing the syllabus of "Certification course for Self Help Group" started by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
- Secretary - 78th Marathi Sahitya Sammelan. Worked as "Secretary" in the organizing committee for the 78th Marathi Sahitya Sammelan which was held in Nashik between 28th Jan 2005 to 30 Jan 2005. This was a grand event and very neatly managed. Mr. Thakur played an important part in the success of this event & was highly appreciated by every authority.
- Member - Member of the "Lokhitwadi Madal", a charitable trust founded in the year 1950 by the great Marathi writer, poet Late Kusumagraj alias V.V.Shirwadkar for the cultural development of Nashik city. Many wel-known personalities of Nashik are members of this mandal.
- Member - The Committee formed by the Govt. of Maharashtra for formulation of "Model Bye-Laws for the Co-operative Banks".
- Secretory - Modern Education Society, Nashik
- Vice President - Nashik District Amature Atheletic Association.
- Member - Delegation Team visited America prior to the President Election under the International Leadership programme of US Foreign Affairs Minister.
- DON-(Dost of Nashik) - 'Nashik First' on Vehicle Safty Awareness Programme Honorable Person.
- Chairman - Nashik District Urban Co-op. Bank's Association, Conference 2017 in New Delhi.
- Conselor - Akhil Bhartiy Marathi Natya Parishad, Nashik Branch.
- Committee Member - Central Govt. has amended the Banking Regulation Act 1949 in Sep 2020. Government of Maharshtra has set up a committee to study the impact of new amendment on the urban Co-op. Banks. He was one of the member of this committee.
- Committee Member - Appointment by the State Family Welfare Office of the State of Maharashtra, Pune as a member of the State Advisory Committee under the Prevention of Pregnancy and Postpartum Diagnosis Techniques (PCPNDT) Gender Selection Prevention Act 1994.
Shri. Vishwas Jaydev Thakur (Founder Chairman)
Mobile No : 9822750033 / 9422272888
Qualification : M.A., M.C.J.
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri. Ajit Manohar Modak (Vice Chairman)
Mobile No : 9422245575
Qualification : D.P.T.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Renowned for his exceptional work in the field of printing. He has worked for many renowned educational institutions & universities through his own printing press under the name of Printlines.
Shri. Mangesh Kamalakar Panchakshari (Managing Director)
Mobile No : 8087520521 / 8380016433
Qualification : D.I.E., ITI Survey, G.D.M.M.
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land Surveyor
- Astrologer, Blog writter
- Director - Vishwas Radio
- Newspaper article writter of Maharashtra Times, Sakal, Punya Nagri, Sandhyanand etc.
- Horoscope Talk-Show Presenter & Moderator
Shri. Ghansham Gajanan Yeola (Public Relation Director)
Mobile No : 9422249679
Qualification : B.Com., FCA, M.B.F.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Runs a Chartered Accountant Firm, G.G. Yeola & Associates from last 22 years
- Invited as Honorary Lecturer for CA students.
- Associated with philanthropic work on many social & educational institutions
Shri. Vilas Pandurang Haware (Director)
Mobile No : 8380016422 / 9422245885
Qualification : B.A., L.L.B.
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retired from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Nashik
- Worked for Indian Telephone Employee affiliated to Bharatiya Telecom Employee Union on Maharashtra level and all India level.
- Worked as Founder Chairman of the Nashik Telephone Employee's Co-operative creadit Society for 30 years.
- Elected as National Vice President of Bharatiya Telephone Employees Asso. in Bangalor
- Worked as Secretary at Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, Nashik
- Worked as Director of Pagardar Pathsanstha Sahakari Fedration Nashik District.
Dr. Vasudeo Natthuji Bhende (Director)
Mobile No : 9850043736
Qualification : M.Sc., Ph.D.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Lecturer in Dharampeth College of Science, Nagpur
- Principal, Bhonsala Military College, Nashik
- Principal, G.D. Sawant College, Nashik
- On deputation worked as the Director of Nashik Region of University of Pune
- Principal, Seth G.B.Podar College, Nawalgarh, Rajasthan
- Administrator, Ashoka Education Foundation, Nashik
- Ex-Member, Senate of University of Pune
- Ex-Member of Academic Council, University of Pune
- Ex-Chairman of Board of Studies in Defence Studies, University of Pune
- Member of Rotary International, Nashik Club
- Life member of Indian Council of Management Executives, Bombay
- Life member of American Studies Research Center, Hyderabad
- Life member of IIPA, Nashik Chapter
- Executive member of National Congress for Defence Studies, Allahabad
- Founder-director of "Bhonsala Research Center for Conflict & Peace"
- Founder Director, MBA Program Study center (Conducted by Yashvantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University) established at BMC Nashik
Mrs. Vaishali Sanjay Holkar (Director)
Mobile No : 9960040777
Qualification : DIPLOMA
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founder Chairman - Lasalgaon Mahila Vividh Karykari Seva Society, Lasalgaon
- Director - Grainotch Industries Ltd.
- - Yasharaj Ethanol Processing Pvt. Ltd.
- - Yashoda Agro Mercantile & Processing Company Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Subhash Deorao Pawar (Director)
Mobile No : 9423191455
Qualification : B.A.M.S. (Gold Medal Winner)
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Renowned personality in medical & social fields.
- Organized blood donation camps, health screening camps.
- Active paricipation in many social & cultural activities in Nashik
- Honored with the title of 'Ironman' competition held in Australia in 2020
- First prize holder at Tiger Triathlon competition held in Nagpur from Nashik district in 2019
Dr. Chandrakant Mohanlal Sankalecha (Director)
Mobile No : 9422248282
Qualification : MD (ObGyn), FICOG
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President of the Nashik Obstetrics and Gynecological society.
- Past President of IMA, Nashik Branch.
- Faculty at National and Sate Gynecology Conferences.
- Has written chapters in Academic Books and published Papers in Journals.
Shri. Shashikant Shivchand Parakh(Director)
Mobile No : 9881067007
Qualification : M.Com.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Secretary - Namco Hospital, Nashik
- Secretary - Jain Ostwal Boarding, Nashik
- NEC Member - Akhil Bhartiya Shwetamber Stanakwasi Jain Conference, Delhi
- President - XL Target Shooters Association, Nashik
- Heads Parakh Group -
- i) Sakshi Distributor, Nashik
- ii) Hotel Sai Yatri, Shirdi
- iii) Sai Dwarka, Shirdi
- iv) Hotel Shivsai - Nx, Shirdi
- v) Sai Dwarka Logistics, Aurangabad
- vi) SAIRISA Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Nashik
- vii) Jalgaon Cancer Care & Radiation Centre
- viii) VY SAIRISA Cancer Care Centre, Raipur
Shri. Vikram Chaburao Ugale(Director)
Mobile No : 9823484914
Qualification : M.Com.
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- He has acquired a reputation as a Hotelier at a very young age. Owns chain of hotels - Curry Leaves, Hotel Pancham, Hotel Blue Leaf, Majali, Roadside Rapers, Multi-cuisine restaurants in Singapore.
Mrs. Mangala Kailas Kamod(Director)
Mobile No : 9423174222
Qualification : B.A.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Director - Kamod & Co. (Kamod Petrol Pump)
Shri. Kailas Daji Patil(Director)
Mobile No : 9371531383/9423236712
Qualification : DCE (Diploma Civil Eng.)
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actively working as a consulting, civil engineer & construction professional. Has contributated as a consultant in many sophisticated commercial projects. Active participation in many socio-religious activities.
Dr. Prashantkumar Nimba Patil (Board of Management Member)
Mobile No : 9511859939
Qualification : M.E. Civil Eng., F.I.E.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Principal - Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Polytechnic, Nashik
- Former Principal - Sandeep Polytechnic Sandeep Foundation
- Former Principal - Mahaveer Polytechnic College
- Former Director - Ashok Foundation
- General Secretary - Institute of Engineering Nashik Branch 2000-2005
- General Secretary - Institute of Engineering, Maharashtra Branch 2008-2010
- Institute of Values, Nashik General Secretary 2006-2010
- COEP Alumni Association General Secretary, President of Computer Soc. of India 2003-2007
- Working as Structural Auditor of Nashik Municipal Corporation since 2018
Adv. Dattaprasad Vishnu Nikam (Board of Management Member)
Mobile No : 9881096595/9422246595
Qualification : G.D.C.& A, D.C.L., LL.B
E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truste - Shri Kalaram Institute, Nashik - Kusumagraj Pratishthan, Nashik
- Executive Committee Member
- - NAB Unit (Maharashtra) Nashik
- - Vasant Lecture Series, Nashik
- - Maitra Jivache Foundation, Nashik
Shri. Vijay Padmakar Lagad (Board of Management Member)
Mobile No : 9422253220
Qualification : B.Sc
E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Production Engineer at Set Telecom Ltd, 1990-1996
- Founder of Supernova Electronics, a telecom equipments services & manufacturing of Industrial special purpose & customised lighting product & solutions.
- CMD & CEO of Supernova Electrotech Pvt Ltd., manufacturing of Commercial & Industrial Lighting product solutions, Electrical Control Panels, Industrial automations & security products
- CEO of Supernova Waterjet Cutting Systems, manufacturing of Sheet metal parts & components, electrical control cabinets, control boxes, aerospace components, industrial fabrications
- Ex-President - Laghu Udyog Bharati, Nashik Zone
- Ex-Executive Member - Nashik Industries & Manufacturers Association (NIMA) Nashik